Premium Membership plugin

I just bought the premium membership plugin for my WP site. I thought that I’d be paying $19 as a one off payment for the plugin but it now looks like I’ve bought some subscription to WPMU Dev after all. What happens to my plugin if I drop my monthly subscription?

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi @gary_thomson included in the price of the plugin is the first 30 days access to support and upgrades. If you cancel the subscription you will still have access to support and updates up untill the end of the 30 days from the time you purchased the plugin, but no longer than that. The subscription covers the ongoing support and upgrades.

The plugin will be fully functional after the 30 days, but as pointed out above those are the only limitations.

Cheers

Tom

• gary_thomson
    • New Recruit

Hi, thank you Tom, that is what I thought but just wanted to check. Regarding using the plugin however I’m not clear on how to use it. Is there any documentation or videos that are available and that you could point me to? Thanks, Gary Thomson

• gary_thomson
    • New Recruit

Hi Tom,

Thanks for that. I couldn’t see the link for looking at it!

When I edit and save the registration page my amendments do not appear to have been saved. So when I view the page I still see

“We have the following subscriptions available for our site. To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details.”

To give you an idea of what I’m trying to achieve with WPMU Dev Membership plugin: our site simply requires that certain content (mostly docs to be downloaded) be protected according to three levels of membership. So at the present I do not need to create paid subscriptions just the different levels of membership. Of course later on we may want to start charging a subscription.

This should be pretty easy to set up in the membership plugin?

Best wishes,

Gary Thomson

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.