premium plugin permission error

dear sirs, although i've setup a premium plugin to my customers they cant access its settings page. keep getting permission denied. i have just one plugin (obox social commerce that integrates woocommerce into facebook). As super admin i can access this plugin and configure it. However although my customer can see it, may not set it up.
What should a i do?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @intermix

Welcome to the forums!

First of all, have you set the premium plugin to "Auto-Activate" in "Pro-Sites" > "Premium Plugins"? If not, the site owner will need to activate it.

Also be sure the plugin is set to the proper "Minimum Level" to grant access.

Finally, be sure that your users have the proper admin role on their site.

• intermix
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

"First of all, have you set the premium plugin to "Auto-Activate" in "Pro-Sites" > "Premium Plugins"? If not, the site owner will need to activate it."

--- It was already configured as auto-activate.

"Also be sure the plugin is set to the proper "Minimum Level" to grant access."

--- I suppose level means my plan configued at pro-sites.

"Finally, be sure that your users have the proper admin role on their site."

I suppose when a user signup with prosites and create an account (aka site) he is automatically set up as admin.

I beg your pardon but your answer wasn't clear enogh especially hwne you talk about proper admin role.

Please clarify.

Thanks,

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again,

It was already configured as auto-activate.

Excellent. Then it should be available to the ProSites level you selected.

I suppose level means my plan configued at pro-sites.

Exactly right, and that should be selected under "Pro Sites" > "Premium Plugins".

I suppose when a user signup with prosites and create an account (aka site) he is automatically set up as admin.

Correct, and sorry about the confusion on this point :slight_frown:

Your answers to those 3 questions confirm that ProSites is set up correctly to make your obox plugin available to Pro users.

What remains now is for you to verify that obox is correctly installed. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with that, as I am not at all familiar with that plugin.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.