Premium Plugins in Pro-Sites not activating for Free Trial

Hello,

I have the Premium Plugins option activated within Pro-Sites with 3 plugins selected to auto activate for my top level of ELITE.

I have a 14 day Free Trial set at the ELITE level.

When I create a new site on the trial, the 3 plugins that are available to ELITE members are not activated or available within Admin. I would like my free trial members to have access to the ELITE level features, so they can see everything that is available.

Thanks,
Chris

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

I guess what I am trying to figure out is how I should have the plugins I want to be Premium setup within Admin. Do I network activate them, or do I activate them within the actual Blog Template site that the users will be choosing?

I want to be sure that at my default PRO level the user does not have access to them, but if they upgrade to ELITE level they will activate automatically. If they then downgrade back to PRO, the plugins should then be removed again.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @Christopher

Hope you're having a great day !!

You should not have the plugins network activated, just specify a level and if you want them auto activated or not in this screen and Pro Sites takes care of the rest.

Also when the level drops they will have access to only plugins available to that level. So Pro wont have elite plugins

Cheers
    Jude

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @Jude,

Thanks for your response, that's what I thought.

However, when I launch new site on the Pro-Sites Trial the plugins are not activated, even though I have the trial set to the ELITE level.

I am also using New Blog Templates, and the only way I see to get them to activate on the free trial is to activate them on the template sites. Is this the correct setup?

Thanks,
    Chris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.