Premium Plugins Manager not showing all plugins

Hi
I have prosites installed on wp 4.4
Under pro sites > premium plugins manager, I dont see all of the plugins. I have tried removing and re-installing, or installing a new plugin, in order to see if to appear, they need to be installed now, but not the case.
I installed pro sites into a new MS install, but wish to have certain plugins available to certain subscription levels.
Can you offer any advice
Than ks for your help
Mike

• Luís

Hi @bizetools,

I hope had been good today!

If a plugin is Network Enabled, it will not show in the Premium Plugins Manager, because this plugin is already available for all the network.

Also, some plugins can only be used in the network admin panel (I.E our plugins like Pro Sites and Cloner) and will not be listed in that Premium Plugins Manager.

I tried to access your site using support staff access to see if the Premium Plugins Manager section
    is not showing a plugin that is not in any of the above situations, but it's displaying the following error message:

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

Could you please revoke and after regrant the support staff access again?

Cheers, Luís

• bizetools

Thanks Luis,
    Yes. I figured out in the Pro Sites modules, to use Premium Plugins, instead of Premium Plugins Manager. That enabled me to have Plugins activate at a nominated level (hope that helps anyone else save some time). Also I then used Blog Templates plugin to create templates available to specific levels, that are laid out for that level.

Thanks so much for your help Luis. I do feel that if there was a good pdf and /or a couple of videos from the developer, the journey would be alot easier and I would ask so many questions, but thanks so much again for your great support and I hope the trips above may help some others,
    Kind regards
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.