premium subscription level returns error

I defined two levels of subscribers, 'registered users' and 'subscribers'. strangers and registered are working fine but subscribers are receiving an error.

this is the error I received on the sidebar:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/109926/domains/blog.defense-index.com/html/wp-content/themes/Basic/page-contact.php:62) in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/109926/domains/blog.defense-index.com/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

I also would like a registered user to return to the same page where he registered from, after filling the sign-in form on a page. Somehow the reader get to the admin page?!

Thank you!
Tamir

• Barry

Hi

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/109926/domains/blog.defense-index.com/html/wp-content/themes/Basic/page-contact.php:62) in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/109926/domains/blog.defense-index.com/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

What theme are you using? What is on line 62 of contact.php (the path of which is in the message)?

• tamir_eshel

The theme I am using is Elegant themes Basic.
    Line 62 is

this is line 60:

$et_error_message = '<p>' . esc_html__('Thanks for contacting us','Basic') . '</p>';
    }

this is line 62:
    ?>

this is line 63:

<?php get_header(); ?>

The above error was generated from a 'contact' page. This problem generates a different error from content pages, like:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/109926/domains/blog.defense-index.com/html/wp-content/themes/Basic/header.php:2) in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/109926/domains/blog.defense-index.com/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

where header.php line 2 is:

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php language_attributes(); ?>>

Thanks!
    Tamir

• Timothy Bowers

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while. So I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.