Premium theme plugin not working

no matter what i do, i can not get the premium themes pluging to work. i can not offer premium themes on my web site.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Ken,

Hope you had a nice weekend :slight_smile:

When you go to select premium themes only the themes that are not network activated will show in the list.
    I have network disabled Twenty Thirteen and Twenty Twelve on your site and you should be able to see them now when you go to premium themes panel.

Same thing is for premium plugins :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any followup questions.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Ken

Hi Predrag,

Thanks, It seems that the premium themes panel is the culprit. I can not make it appear. If I network enable the themes and set them to pro then it indicates that they are pro themes in the regular themes panel, there is NO premium themes panel or link that I can find.

If I network activate the themes, there is still no premium theme link or panel, but they do indicate they are premium on the regular themes page.

I guess I am confused. why network activate? why no dropdown, link or panel? Previously I thought there was a link right under (or above) premium plugins on the pro dropdown.
    See what I mean? attached is the screen shot

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Ken,

I hope you're having a great day!

It's great to know that everything works fine now. Why is it so confusing?

I know that sometimes these things don't work as expected or are "counter-intuitive". Surely, that's something our developers can work on - usability I mean. I cannot though promise anything as there's a lot of things to be done, including constant improvement of performance, adding new features requested by members of our community etc.

Having that said, I'm really glad that you've managed to deal with the problem and if you'll have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.