Presale: Support on Configuring Plugins

I would like to know with the membership I bought...do I get help on installing some plugins onto my server?

And maybe a little help on configuring a few of the plugins that will be used from WPMUdev?

Thanks in advance.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hey there @Raymonn

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

This is more a post-sale question 'cos you've already signed up, lol. :slight_smile:

The answer to your first question is no, we cannot actually install things for you.

However, and this also answers your 2nd question, we can and will help you with any aspect of configuration of any of our products, as well as any other WordPress issue you may be struggling with. Even if it concerns 3rd-party products, we'll do our utmost to help you out.

In many situations though, we can log into your site to help you debug things or get complicated configurations set up correctly so you can get on with building your site & your business and make some cash. :slight_smile:

This page has a bunch of links to useful information what we can do for you, and how to get the help you need:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/

Please let us know if this helps answer your questions, and don't hesitate to post again if you need to.

• Raymonn
    • New Recruit

Ha! Funny! Thanks for the reply.
    I'm excited to get some of your plugins installed and building my software out.

One last question...are there any "Wordpress Developers" on WPMU I can reach out to and commission them to do work on my project? If so, please direct me to that location. Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.