Pretty plugins on single site

Hello!

I was wondering if it was possible to use Pretty Plugins on a single site? At least for the renaming plugins and presentation part. I was also hoping on using it with a reporting plugin, that would report to my client the updates of plugins made on their site (with the new names). Is that possible? What would make it possible? Any plugin suggestion on the market for this?

Best regards,

Paul

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Paul,

I hope you are well today.

I was wondering if it was possible to use Pretty Plugins on a single site?

I’m afraid this is not possible. Pretty plugins is only compatible with multisite.

To accomplish what you’re wanting to do would require custom coding Pretty Plugins for your specific application, which I’m afraid goes beyond the help I can offer you here.

I did find WPCore which allows you to do collections of plugins, but this doesn’t seem to offer much of what you are wanting to do.

If this is something that is essential to your business, may I suggest posting your project on the Jobs & Pros board where fellow members can bid on this custom job for you? Please keep in mind the developers bidding there are not affiliated with WPMU DEV.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.