Prevent page from deletion and make it excluded from domain mapping

So I have a two part question
WordPress Multisite (subfolders)-

Say there are several pages such as Login, Register and Checkout that I want to prevent from being deleted, however they can be edited, how can this be done?
Then say these same pages, on the domain mapping plugin, is there a way to automatically have them be excluded from domain mapping?

So basically say the page 'Checkout' have it being prevented from being deleted by any user but super admin and make it automatically be excluded from domain mapping without the ability to uncheck it, that way it will be secured on the original, base domain. This will prevent other admins from being able to delete it and map it to their domain instead of being secure.

• Nastia

Hello Brandi , I trust you are doing well today!

To make sure other users will not delete some pages, you can try the User Role Editor plugin ( for multisite the Pro version will work). Since you have created these pages with your account, within the plugin settings you can uncheck the "delete_others_pages" capability. This way any page you create can't be deleted from administrators.

I also tested the Capability Manager Enhanced plugin, it is possible to unckech the Delete others pages capability for administrators.

I am afraid to automatically exclude pages from domain mapping there is no out of the box solution. It is possible but will require a lot of custom code. This is out of a scope that we can provide in our forums, but you can find a skillful developer that will do this for you on the Jobs & Pros section.

I hope this will help!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.