Preview mode not functioning for several WPMU Themes

I am considering using one of the themes available from WPMU. I currently have Fixer, Parrot and Spirt installed (the most recent versions) but not activated. For each of these themes, the 'View live preview' is not functioning. When I click on it, I only get a blank, white screen. I have granted access to my site. Can you tell me what the issue might be?

Malcolm

• Rupok

Hi malcolm, hope you had a wonderful day.

For each of these themes, the 'View live preview' is not functioning

From where are you trying to see the live preview? Theme download page? Or your dashboard Themes section live preview button?

If you are trying from your Dashboard, I'm afraid, Upfront themes can't do that. As Upfront is a massing theme framework and all Upfront themes are basically child themes, so previewing will require Upfront activated first, then live activate that child theme which is a very complex process.

However, this sounds to be a nice idea. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.