Previous & Next links at the top of the events calendar

Hi all,

Can you tell me how I can re-create the Previous and Next buttons for the Events+ Calendar so they appear at the top of the calendar as well as the bottom?

I was tempted to look in the files and simply copy and paste the relevant code but I realise I will lose this change at any updates.

So a permanent fix would be appreciated if possible.

Thanks
Rob

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Rob,

You may accomplish this by a bit of custom coding as shown and provided by Susan in this post:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/events-calendar-display-show-prevnext-month-navigation

Regarding making it a permanent part of the scenery, not being the lead developer I do not have the authority to do so.

Therefore with that said I will move this ticket to the feature requests area and notify the lead developer of the request.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Just to make sure, is this a question about the calendar shortcode, or the calendar template output? If this is for the template, you can preserve any changes you make to your templates by copying the desired template over to your theme directory and adding the changes you wish. However, if the question was about the shortcode output, the things are a bit more complicated (although still doable) - also, there will be some default options for this type of navigation available for the shortcode-generated calendar in the next plugin release, along with archive shortcode paging.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Rob,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.