Price and download link not working

Price and download link not working for MarketPress digital product type. Price field getting empty after each save and can't change the digital product download after put one.

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hi Stefan,

I hope you're well today!

I have prepared a custom snippet which you can use as a guide here :
    https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/e91d5f03fc26053ac4b06c36fb5fdd95

You can download a zip, unzip it and upload file wpmudev-general-fix-cache-issue-on-metabox.php to your wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If that folder doesn't exist you can simply create it.

I added this to your site.

If you are not familiar with mu-plugins you can read about them here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/
    or you can paste it in your child theme's functions.php file.

Kind regards,
    Tho Bui

• Stefan
    • Flash Drive

Hi Tho Bui,

thanks for your reply.
    I tried and yes now it saves the price and download link in the back end, but not in the front end. The page would still show 0€. I had to go back to using variations because the site is live. As testing the variations I noticed that when changing the variations in the front end it always adds the same product variation to the cart. So the variations is also not working smoothly. You can see that on my live site: liferestart.energy

I would be more than happy if just one or the other would work. Whatever is easier and faster to fix. Thanks for your support!
    Cheers,
    Stefan

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hello Stefan,

Apologies for the delay, I checked and confirm the issue with the product variation. But it looks a complex issue with the cache.

So can you switch to the single product? I see it's working as well with the MU plugin that I sent you.
    When you tried to change the meta value, maybe you need clear the page cache from Hummingbird on the admin bar.

I created the private test product and I see it's working for me.

Hope this working with you!

Kind Regards,
    Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.