Price has changed to 0 on product, and I cannot change it back

Wanted to create a coupon for a specific product so opened that product to check it out first. Noticed that the price was now $0, though it's been selling at $165 until recently.

When I change the price to 165, and click update, I get a success message, but nothing changes.

This product is the only one that has tags so I tried to remove that at the same time, but again didn't change.

Tried deactivating all but CoursePress and MarketPress and no difference.

I have allowed support access, already.

• Luís

Hi Wendy ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Honestly, I am not sure what happened to change the price to 0, I tried some changes in my install but was not able to replicate.

However, as the product is connected to a course (due to the integration between CoursePress and MarketPress), the price should be changed inside of the course (in "Step 6 – Enrollment & Course Cost":wink: and not in the product itself (Store -> Products). Change the price in the product will not take any effect.

To solve this issue I went to the Course and added the price to "Full Price" field in the "Step 6 – Enrollment & Course Cost", can you please check it?

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís