Price resets to 0 on saving the product when selecting a category of product.

I am trying to add a product in MarketPress and when I save it without selecting a category of the product the price seems to be saved fine. however, when I select a category it resets the price field and makes it 0.

• Rodolfo de Carvalho
    • Flash Drive

Good morning, if it can be useful, I found a conflict with BRANDA. I disabled and advised the bed and now the price entry works. I resume using the cart and I see there are other problems. However, I always wait for your update. In case of further problems, deactivate the plugin again.

UPDATE

I did this test on mac + Crome (latest versions)
    1) Disabled all plugins except those of tagdiv newspaper (the essentials for the theme)
    2) left only MarketPress active
    3) emptied the cache of the brouser
    4) I enter the price and upload the product: the price remained in the cart correctly!
    5) I did a refresch of the page, the price disappeared like the other product settings.
    6) repeated all over again, I was no longer able to maintain the price of the trolley.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Rodolfo de Carvalho,

We were able to notice conflict with Branda, and MarketPress and has already been escalated to our developers, however, wasn't able to any relation with price entry not working though.

I did this test on mac + Crome (latest versions)
    1) Disabled all plugins except those of tagdiv newspaper (the essentials for the theme)
    2) left only MarketPress active
    3) emptied the cache of the brouser
    4) I enter the price and upload the product: the price remained in the cart correctly!
    5) I did a refresch of the page, the price disappeared like the other product settings.
    6) repeated all over again, I was no longer able to maintain the price of the trolley.

I'm afraid, I'm not sure whether I fully understand your steps. I suppose you meant to add th product in the cart, and refresh the page in the frontend once the product is in cart to see the issue?

If yes, I wasn't able to replicate this, maybe I'm missing something. Could you please share some screenshots regarding this, and please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rodolfo de Carvalho
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for the reply. The bug has already been seen and tested for several hours with online support. By mutual agreement we have created a staging copy of the site located on your servers. On the production version I disabled the plugins because I can't afford to do any more tests in production. In the end, however, I have to reactivate the other plugins. (it seems, if I remember correctly, that the problem occurs only with the mac .. now I don't remember exactly the test done with the operator.). Thank you for your time.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Rodolfo de Carvalho,

I do understand you. If you think you have a staging where the issue could be replicated, and if you want us to troubleshoot this further, then please do enable support access to the staging, and share screenshots related to the issue, so that we could give a closer look, if needed.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Rodolfo de Carvalho
      • Flash Drive

I thank you for the answer, but we talked about this (written) for more than 2 hours with the first level assistance which in turn verified and confirmed the problem. I kindly ask you to watch the chats of my account and contact directly those who have tried and discussed the problem. However the site is on your hosting and you had created the staging copy yourself (I tried, but it gave me an error ... at that point the chat support proposed to do it him .. then I don't know if the copy is still there or has been deleted). You are authorized to make a copy of the website www viamdo it where for the moment I have removed the application with the bug. You can reinstall it in your staging copy or use your own version + mac + safari, opera or crome..the error still remains. I have already spent a lot of time with this problem, even the support confirmed this to me (it is useless for you to send me a copy of the chat screens because you can have siretto access.). Thanks for your cooperation.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.