Price Setting Appointments+

Hi,
I just bought appointments+ and am trying to set it up for a golf simulator business.
We want clients to pay in full when reserving a time slot. The problem is we have different prices for weekend vs/ weekday. We also have a different price for Before 5 and After 5 on weekdays.
I don't see any option to change pricing based on day of the week or time.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Best, Leah

Paul Barthmaier

Hi there and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!

It sounds to me like you have to create 3 different services., That is, Weekdays, Weekends and AfterHours may be performing the same service, but because the time of day or week is different, you need another one. And then the price of each can differ. Wouldn't that work?

Cheers,
    Paul

Want to change Q&A background color? Ask Patrick!

lhollroc

Hi Paul,

That wouldn't work because we also need our clients to be able to manually choose time slots in half hour increments. So someone could book for just a half hour or for 2 hours at a time. Since I didn't see that possible any other way, I had to create services like this: 1/2 hour simulator, 1 hour simulator, 1-1/2 hour simulator, etc. And then set the respected durations. Now, a 1 hour service needs to vary in price depending on the day/time of day.

I also don't see the way you suggested working because I could create services saying Weekdays or Weekends... But, I don't see any way in the services panel to say which days the services are -or- are not available... So really, someone could pick Weekday service and still choose a weekend day on the calendar.

I just need to know if the plugin has this ability, or I thnk I will need to find a more flexible plugin.

best, Leah

Mike

Hi @lhollroc

We're just doing a little housekeeping to see if we have dropped the ball anywhere. We haven't replied here for over 6 months which is obviously not good enough. And I apologise for that.

I'm afraid what you want to do wouldn't be possible without some custom development, for this reason I am going to just close this thread now. I'm sorry it took so long to get an answer.

Cheers,
    Mike