Prices next to services and setting working hours for locations?

I purchased appointments+ and have installed it and am in the process of setting it up but I have an issue where, I have different locations that people can schedule appointments at, but each location has different working hours. The only option I see to set different working hours however is for "service providers" and not for the individual locations. I could probably make the "service providers" the locations, but I'd like to utilize the "google maps" feature thats built in to the plugin for "locations" feature.

Is there any way to set dedicated hours for each location or do I have to use the go-around and make "service providers" the locations?

Also, for services it will not show pricing so customers who go to book "services" will not know how much each service costs until going through all steps which from a customer perspective, I would find frustrating. Is there a way to have a description of services pop up on the side with prices?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Daniel,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

Is there any way to set dedicated hours for each location or do I have to use the go-around and make "service providers" the locations?

How many different service providers do you have? A good workaround here would be to setup a dummy provider for each location. Attach the location to that dummy provider and set the working hours :slight_smile:

The whole point around dummy providers is that once you make one you can set in the "General" settings tab where that providers emails get sent too. So you can have them forward to your main provider - so it's really you but your just using that user as a "dummy" to set the hours.

Is there a way to have a description of services pop up on the side with prices?

On your Services tab page in Appointment settings you can select a description page for each service. Then you can have this pop-up as an excerpt underneath the selected service on your appointments page. Include the price in the excerpt then you're good to go! Another alternative I have seen people do is to include it in the name so it's part of the dropdown menu. (ie. "Mens Haircut - $20").

Hope that helps Daniel :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need any further assistance here!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.