Pricing table default billing period

Previously the default billing period was annual and then it would show what the annual price is divided by 12.

Now the default is at monthly and when switching to annually it doesn't give that break down.

Is there a way to toggle the initial period for displaying price and toggle how the big numbered feed is calculated?

Trying to get it to how it was before the new pro-site.

• Ben

So previously (last year when I signed up) the default settings in the example for the Custom would have been:

30/mo
    (when paid annually)

And it would have started off with Annual as the default.

I priced it so that when they pay annually it gives them 1 month free.

At first I didn't like it, but then I could see the advantage to the buying psychology and modeling the pricing around it.

However now it starts out completely different changing the whole initial look with numbers that don't appear as clean.

I have clients signed up with the past pricing and coupons so I am afraid to change things up. Would be nice if their was a feature in pro-sites that toggles back to the original pricing scheme view in my pro-site settings.

• Ben

@Predrag Dubajic

I'm on the page:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#product-usage

And then seeing the screenshot (which i am guessing is a bit dated and not possible anymore...and it kinda sucked anyways)

In that screenshot you can see where it says under the yearly section "equivalent to only 10/monthy" So pre the big pro-sites upgrade (which if stable and once all the features are working will be really great) I used to use a separate plugin developed by a guy named "Tom" on this forum that changed up the product matrix look to something much more usable. He would take that "equivalent to 10/mo" pricing and make it the promenent number at the top with the total the user would be paying in the subtext below.

Is this making sense?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Ben,

Pricing you are looking for as shown on last screenshot is not currently possible but I will move this thread to features & feedback section so we can consider adding an option to change which price is shown on top.

Your first screenshot is basically Pricing table with features disabled and some custom CSS added.

As for the second screenshot, this is actually still possible once you disable Pricing table from Pro Sites > Pricing Tables panel.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Ben,

As I mentioned above, such look is now currently possible if you disable pricing tables, and the look can be further tweaked using some CSS code.

Below is a screenshot of an example table where I added select button via CSS and changed the look a bit.

Note that this kind of setup would only work with one level since every new level will get it's own row.

Is that something you would like to accomplish?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Ben

By the way, I see what you are talking about by disabling the pricing table, however the features and all that wouldn't be shown I beliee that the pricing table @Rheinard set up is the way to go, there just needs to be the ability for the option of how the top price is displayed.

Obviously research is showing that the method WPMU dev and Slack are displaying the pricing has some value to a large demographic, would be good to have that option available to improve the sign up workflow.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Ben,

WPMU pricing table is custom table and it's not something possible with the Pro Sites table without some custom changes, there are no features in WPMU table as well, only different payment plans.

I will flag this thread as a feature request so developers can consider changing this in future and enabling this kind of table sorting.

Here is some CSS code that should help you started with styling the pricing table:

.psts_level_head th:first-of-type,
    #psts_checkout_grid tr td:first-of-type {
        display: none;
    }

#psts_checkout_grid,
    .psts_level_head th,
    #psts_checkout_grid tr td {
        border: none;
    }

.psts_level_head th {
        text-align: center;
    }

#psts_checkout_grid .pblg-checkout-opt {
        width: 100%;
        background: #fff;
        border: 1px solid #A2A2A2;
        border-radius: 0;
    }

#psts_checkout_grid .pblg-checkout-opt .plan-price {
        color: #000;
        text-shadow: none;
        font-size: 36px;
        font-weight: bold;
    }

#psts_checkout_grid .pblg-checkout-opt .level-summary {
        color: #000;
        text-shadow: none;
        font-size: 12px;
    }

#psts_checkout_grid .pblg-checkout-opt .level-summary:after {
        content: "SELECT";
    }

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.