Pricing table visible on the front end without login

Hello is there a way to have the pro sites pricing table to be visible on a page without having to login?

At the moment when i try and access the page i need to login to be able to actually see it

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @rcbiili,

I hope you're well today and thanks for this question!

The pricing tables should be visible without the need to login, I've just tested this on my setup and I'm able to see them even as a not logged in user.

That being said, are you using any "membership"/"content" protection plugins? If so, please make sure that none of the protection/membership rules cover checkout page.

If this doesn't help, please let me know and it would be great if you could grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look.

To do this, please follow this guide:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @rcbiili,

Thanks for granting an access. I've checked your site and I've found out that your checkout page is /manage and that's where the pricing tables are. These were indeed visible only to logged-in users due to the Pro Sites settings.

I took a liberty of changing this settings: I've enabled the "Signup on Checkout" option on the

"Network Admin" -> "Pro Sites" - "Settings" -> "General" page

From now on, the pricing tables are also displayed to the visitors (not logged in). I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.