Primary Menu (designation)

I am trying to modify the Primary Menu showing on Mobile. No matter what I set as the primary menu content under Appearance/menus the resulting menu on mobile is a concatenation of the Primary Menu + Secondary Menu not what I have defined.

You can see this at

Menu as defined:

Menu Position:

Mobile Result:

As you can see, the mobile result is not what is set in menu settings or in menu locations.

I am using Cloudflare as well and the cache is set to development mode, so it should not be relate to a cloudflare cacheing issue. Also, I am using WPTouch pro, but I have also tried this with the Jetpack Mobile theme with the same result.