Private an public Levels

Hello, I need attention here please...

This is really a concern, because I have 2 types of customers one of them are paypal customers (Internationals) and others are Venezuelan customers. The difference between them is the way they pay for the membership. The Internationals pay via paypal with a recurring method (quick, easy and automated) and the Venezuelan need to make a bank transfer or a bank deposit, then they have to submit their payment details so we can grant them access to the membership.

The Internationals will have a "serial" subscription because of the automated and recurring payments via paypal, but the Venezuelan need to have a "finite" subscription, because the access for them will be granted every time they make a bank transfer or a bank deposit (manual but we could handle).

Besides that If I set another levels and turn them "public" the International users will see those "extra and unwanted levels" under the register page.

I thought that if I create another payed levels for "finite" subscriptions I should be able to manually add new customers to this levels under "private". I tried that but when I go to > all members and try to add them to this "private" level this level is not showing on the drop down menu.

This is my problem... Could you let me know how to fix this, avoid to show those new levels to the public and add those members manually via admin dashboard?, so I can manage those "serial" and "finite" subscriptions.

P.S: I set the new level "active" and "private" thinking that will avoid that level to be shown on the register page. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thankyou in advance!

• Kenetork
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I can't believe that, I could make things happend with this private levels, but now, when I apply the shortcodes for those "private levels" I'am able to see them :slight_frown: they are not locked

Why, the shortcodes are not functioning with private levels?

Please help...

• Kenetork
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@GinaB

I'm sending an attachment for the levels and the shortcodes are for those "private" levels tha I've created for manually adding payed Venezuelan customers.

Please consider, that for payed level (other than 5 dias gratis, wich is free) wich has a full access I just set the rules for negative and I didn't add anything so they shouldn't have limitations of access, but let me know if I need to do something different o maybe stablish some advanced rules to solve this problems.

P.S: using: [private level shortcodes] content [/private level shortcodes]

The content is being showed and not being protected :slight_frown:

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @Kenetork

Apologies, but it seems we missed your latest post and unfortunately your account is currently inactive, so I'm not sure if this issue has been resolved or not.

I will close this topic, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you renew your membership and still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

All the best!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.