Private Messaging Allow All Users to Email All Users

Hello,

I am working on implementing the private messaging plugin on my website and wanted to see if there was a way to allow all users to send a message to everyone. The way it is currently setup only the admin can send an message to everyone. Is it possible to change this?

My second question, is it possible to send a message to a group of users. For example lets say I have 25 users are connected to Group 1. Is there a way that I could enter group 1 instead of entering each user individually.

• Rupok

Hi Kevin, hope you had a wonderful day.

The way it is currently setup only the admin can send an message to everyone. Is it possible to change this?

I'm afraid, you can't change that unless I'm missing something obvious.

Is there a way that I could enter group 1 instead of entering each user individually.

I wish it was available but it's not. You have to enter user individually.

However, these two sound to be pretty awesome features. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking these ideas, more chances our developers will work on these and will include these features in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Norman,

Thanks for sharing the workaround. But there is a chance that deleting that line might break other functionality of this plugin. Our developer can give the best idea regarding this. So I've pinged him. We will update you here as soon as we get anything from him.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok