[Private Messaging] Recipients selection

Hello, we have set Private Message to send a message from one role to another (as attached), but this setting does not seem to work and the system allows you to send a message to everyone.
We have created a role called condom administrator and one called condomino, the condomino must be able to send only to the condominium administrator but has the ability to write to other condominiums.

The settings are set through a standard wp administrator

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Innovate Srl

I hope you're well today!

I've just tested the capability settings of the plugin and they seem to be working. However, since these are custom roles there might be something that needs to either be tweaked in role settings or in plugin settings or code.

How did you create these custom roles?

Could you enable support access to the site, please, so I could take a closer look at the configuration? To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" Page in your site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here once it's done.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Innovate Srl

Thank you for getting back to me and I apologize for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, the access doesn't seem to be enabled, though I'm not sure if you have disabled it while I wasn't responding or if something wen't wrong. Could you please enable it again and let me know? Once again, I'm sorry for the delay on my end.

Also, could you tell me please if these user roles that you created - are those used as "secondary roles" for the users or are they they primary (and only) user roles assigned?

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.