Pro Membership 2 says I need to be a pro member

When i try to add coupons to Membership 2 pro it says “Pro Version” which indicates I do not have it installed. Any help?

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Greetings @idomagic,

I trust you are having a great day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

As I can see from here that you are already using Membership 2 pro version. You have it @idomagic. Would you please enable support staff login access so that I can see what’s going on in depth ?

In case if you don’t know from where you can enable support staff login access, you can do it via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access. Once you grant me access please also let me know.

Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Milan.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @idomagic,

I have installed the pro version for you.

What might have happened is that you had installed the pro version prior to installing the dashboard plugin. Unfortunately, without the dashboard plugin installed, you would have received an update notice to update M2P to membership 4.0.0.7.

4.0.0.7 is the free plugin on wordpress.org, the pro version is 1.0.2.3 currently. The dashboard plugin prevents this happening and instead rather than checking for the version on wordpress.org, it changes it to check on DEV instead for the update.

If this ever happens again and you end up with version 4.0.0.x in future, simply deactivate membership 2 plugin and then delete it from your plugins library, then install the members 2 pro version again afterwards.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.