Pro Plugin is installed but behaves like free version

Pro Plugin is installed koriski.com multi-site but behaves like free version and shows link for upgrade,
as well, wpmu dev sites don't work with Live preview function.

please advise

• Rupok

Hi Gilad

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Pro Plugin is installed koriski.com multi-site but behaves like free version and shows link for upgrade

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

wpmu dev sites don't work with Live preview function

I'm not exactly sure about the problem. I could help you better if I could understand the problem perfectly. Can you please describe a little more about the issue?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Gilad,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Pro Plugin is installed koriski.com multi-site but behaves like free version and shows link for upgrade

Smush Pro needs the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin to work, can you delete the Smush Pro plugin and try to reset the API key from your wpmudev.org profile, you can find your key from the Account menu in your profile.

Please note that you'll have to log back in to WPMU DEV dashboard plugin and then install Smush Pro.

If that didn't help, please add the following line to your wp-config.php replace the "API KEY HERE" text with your api key, you can find your api key by clicking this link when logged in to our main site.

define( 'WPMUDEV_APIKEY','API KEY HERE');

wpmu dev sites don't work with Live preview function

This is a bug which has been reported and the developers are already working for a fix, I'll flag this thread so you'll get an update when it gets fixed.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.