pro-site

Dear Support,

I just enabled pro-sites plug in. Whenever I saw the Pro sites setting the plug in create the page on my main site with label pro site. It keeps creating the same page whenever I save the setting.

thanks,

Socheat

• ssocheat
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Dear Support,

Whenever I modify the setting and save:

1- The Pro site (page) is added. As a result, I have many Pro site (page) added.
    2- Another point is, the module has to be reloaded (selected once again) i.e. Quota, Premium themes, etc.

In this case, I think we might need to justify the plug in. As you know, the setting can be modified from time to time i.e. Quota for basic level is 500MB later on can be customized to 10000MB. If every time I changed the setting and the page regenerated and I have to reset all the module it seems not helpful.

Thanks

Socheat

• ssocheat

Dear support,

Another problem with Pro sites after following the follow steps:

1- I created three level basic, pro, and elite.
    2- I assigned the user A with level basic
    3- I enabled the theme to that level basic from Premium themes menu

However, that user A can only preview the Premium theme but not able activate.

I am looking forward for your help.

thanks,

Socheat

• ssocheat

Dear Support,

regarding the Pro sites plug in problem, I would like to inform you that I used to enable supporter before. However, I have removed all the related file and table from database before activating the pro sites plug in.

Thanks,

Regards,
    Socheat

• ssocheat

Dear Support,

I found the solution for my above questions already.
    The real problem is I used multi db and every time I save the setting the pro sites failed to identify if the previous setting was in the global database or not.

Thus, I would like to share this to other users... please pay attention on the below line while configuring pro sites with multi db:

- Line 25: Provide the same name you assigned for your global database in Step 2. example 'dbname_global'

Ref: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-db/installation/

If we failed to put the right database name. the pro sites will not be able to detect the previous setting.. Thus, it keeps adding the new setting whenever I save the setting.

Thanks,

Regards
    Socheat

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.