Pro Site Signup Not displaying Upgrade Options

For reference, my site is: yachtblogs.com/

I am trying to give users the option of signing up for a pro level subscription on my multisite install but I cannot get it to display anything but the standard signup pages with no reference to the upgrade or checkout process. I am incredibly frustrated and would greatly appreciate any experience with this. I’ve searched these forums and followed all advice so far.

http://yachtblogs.com/wp-signup.php?premium-blogs=1 does not change the signup process. The Signup Message that I wrote is also not displayed. Show Option On Signup is checked.

If it helps, I am using the Wootheme Whitelight.

UPDATE 1

– I switched the theme over to twenty11 and the Upgrade to Pro notice did show up. So now I am stuck.. I reactivated my Woothemes whitelight theme, but the upgrade information is gone again.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi jruytenbeek

First off, thank you for being a member of WPMU DEV.

It definitely seems that your theme and the Pro Sites Plugin is not working well together. I will get the Developer on this as well as the rest of the Support Team to see if there’s any solution for this.

I had a look at your website (well done, good layout and look!), created a free account and went through the complete process until I got my access to my free blog. I wanted to mention that when I tried to access my Admin Panel I got a Error 404 – Page not found! message on your site. So there’s definitely a problem there.

Which version of WordPress are you using? And any other plugins that are activated? Have you tried deactivating all other plugins and only running your theme with the Pro Sites Plugin? What was the outcome?

I would be interested to get your feedback and to see if we can get you sorted on this problem at the earliest. Looking forward to hear from you!

Have a good day!

GinaB

• Jacob
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for your help. I deactivated all plugins oth network and set them all to none for any of the levels, except for pro sites. Tried registering, no change.

Also, I also got the 404Page but it’s now working.

• Jacob
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Ok. At this point, I got rid of the 404 issues. All plugins are off. It was an issue with rebranding pro sites. If I called it “premium” it didn’t work because I had originally tried rebranding as “premium blogs” and it apparently doesn’t want me to change that. Changing it back to premium blogs fixed those.

However, the payment matrix with PayPal option only appears after I activate and try to sign in for the first time. Is there a way to get this onto the front end of my sign up process, or is that a bad idea?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.