Pro Site

I need to know how to edit this page. I need to know how to change the expire date too

I want to change the following:

Seller Marketplace: Military Mama's Marketplace (www.militarymamasmarketplace.com)

Your Subscription Information

Level:

Expire Date: April 25, 2012

Please choose your desired plan then click the checkout button below.

Level

see attached:

How long to get approved for PayPal application ID?

Mason, I did my homework. Thanks.

Is there a way to set a limit on the amount of free memberships? If there is how do I do that?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hey there!

I'll answer inline!

1. You can change your details for any site by going to the Manage Sites area on ProSites

The subscription info will be based on your ProSites settings. You can manually extend this. :slight_smile:

2. Really no time frame on that unfortunately, I think it ranges from a week to 4.

You're not the only one asking http://www.ask.com/answers/49668361/how-long-does-it-take-x-commerce-to-approve-an-app-any-experience-with-that :slight_smile:

3. I made sure to let him know!

4. You cannot set a limit on Free Blogs but you can disable by enabling Pay to Blog

Does this help?

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings militarymama,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• militarymama
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I haven’t resolved all of the issues yet. My life has sort of been on hold for the past 2 weeks. My mom passed away last week. I won’t be working on the site until Wednesday. I have company at my home until Tuesday. I will look into it deeper on Wednesday. I am not sure which issues I need help with.,

Thank you for staying on top of things.

Rhonda

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings militarymama,

Thank you for letting us know and we are sorry to hear about your loss.

You mentioned site issues in your last post and each issue should have a separate ticket submitted for it so that issue can be concentrated on until resolution, one issue at a time, but not necessarily one ticket at a time.

We are here to help if we can so feel free to submit a ticket(s) for you issue(s) at your convenience.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.