Pro Site 3.3.3 - problems with Coupon?

Hi,
with version 3.3.3 (wp 3.5) I just installed a problem with the coupon.

Do not edit, do not delete

it is normal that you do not see the codes?

I also have problems of visualization (I think that before everything was ok)

• Patrick

Hi @inarte

Was everything displaying properly before the upgrade to WP3.5?

You should see the coupon codes displayed in the first column. To delete, check the box (#1 in the screenshot below) and click "Delete". To edit, click the "Edit" link (#2 in the screenshot).

It's difficult to help with the Pro Sites page layout issue without actually seeing that page. May I create a test account on your site, or do you have one available that I can use?

• inarte

Thanks @ Patrick

I tried to erase and install again .. but the problem persists forever.

Codes are not deleted (I have done as you indicated)

Perhaps I should also delete the tables from the database before you reinstall the plugin? (because there are always the same settings) What are the tables to be deleted?

"Was everything displaying properly before the upgrade to WP3.5?"

Maybe before the upgrade I had never tried .. and the layout was first displayed good ..

I have now deleted again .. but as I said above maybe I have to also delete the tables from the database ...

• Patrick

Hi again @inarte

I just went through the entire update process on a test network, and could not replicate the Pro-Site coupon issues. Here's the process I followed (on the main site):

1. Update all WPMU DEV themes via the DEV Dashboard.
    2. Update all WPMU DEV plugins via the DEV Dashboard.
    3. Update all other themes via the WP updater.
    4. Update all other plugins via the WP updater.
    5. Update to WP3.5
    6. Update network.

Please ensure you have followed the above steps, and that everything in your network is up to date (there is likely a conflict with an older, incompatible version of a plugin or theme).

As you are using a custom designed theme, it's impossible to help you with your layout issues without being able to inspect the actual Pro-Sites page.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.