Pro Site Activation Link Not Working

1- Is there someone that details setup on Pro Site. I have looked at the related blog posts and such.

2- Specifically, as the administrator I am receiving an email with an activation link that does not work. But the user is receiving no such email. Am I supposed to activate it for them (though activation link is not working) or should they be receiving an email themselves to activate themselves. Because I am doing this for the first time, I am not sure exactly what the default process looks like.

Here is the activation link:

http://test.praizim.com/wp-activate.php?key=b4ed63f1a61b16d1

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi virgil,

Hope you’re well?

#1 We currently only have the Usage guide here; https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#usage

#2 A user doesn’t receive an activation link as the site should be automatically activated once their payment has been received by the gateway. They should still be sent an email with their account details & password though.

I believe the activation code the admin receives is in case of issues, or when manual payments are used.

But as admin, you should copy/paste just the key itself into the Activation code section in the Manage sites page.

Network Dashboard > Pro-Sites > Manage Sites

Hope this helps

• Virgil
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

OK. Well I am trying to just make a free run through. I set up trial period but don’t see the option showing anywhere. I changed it to only Level 1 and make it free. I did manual payment, which I thought may be why I had to activate it myself as admin. At this point, I am just trying to make a dry run for free. Should something be done to trigger a completed payment when they hit manual payments. Also, i am running out of email addresses to test this (lol), i deleted the users but it still says email has been used when i run another test signup. Can i clear these emails out somewhere? Thanks again!

• Virgil
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

OK. i got the PayPal sandbox setup. Seems it was not registering a completed transaction. it did correctly setup a subsite. yet the subsite url now just goes to an error page.

test4.praizim.com

not sure what i am missing. it looks all set up, just no webpage to access.

if it makes any difference, i host on Wpengine.

thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.