Pro Site Checkout Page: error message

Hello,

When a user with member role (buddypress) tries to connect to the pro site checkout page the following message is sent:
Sorry, but it appears you are not an administrator for any sites.
Only the superadmin can connect...
The member role is sign up by buddypress form, it's free subscription (can use main site), only payed user via pro site checkout can use multisite

Thanks

• Patrick

Hi there @alexandre bousez

I hope you're having a great day!

That message appears to users who are not administrators of any sites in your network.

To be able to pay for a Pro Site upgrade on that page, the user must actually have a site to upgrade. For that to happen, the site must first be created.

So if you are allowing site creation during the registration process, users would create their site at that time. Then they will see their site listed on that page when they go to it.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• alexandre bousez

Hello Patrick.

i don't know if I am understandable.

I want to dissociate sign up for the main site and the creation by the member of a blog:
    I wish at first that a visitor can register for free on the main site via buddypress to use its functionality with the role of member.
    And if desired, in a second step he could take a site (multisite) according to different pay options via prosite.

A user with the member role does not have access to the registration page proposed by prosite, how to get around this problem? Is there another prosite page allowing a "first" sign up for a personal blog?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Alexandre!

I hope you having a great day!

The member has to register first and than upgrade. But it is important to create site first, before he or she will be able to upgrade.

Also please check if you have this option enabled in your setup: Allow new registrations "Both sites and user accounts can be registered" (see image). This will allow users to actually create a site after free account registration.

You also need to enable "Site Tracking" option (take a look at the second image) in order to be able to let users create their sites. After switching this option on you have to create a sign-up page for members which will probably be located at: yourdomain.com/blogs/create

So, here's the process: user creates free account first and has to create his/her blog. After that he/she is able to connect to Pro Sites checkout page.

I hope that helps!
    Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.