Pro site checkout stuck at Processing

I have the manual payments enabled on my Pro Site's payments gateways, but when I try to checkout and pay for a new site, once I click Create site, it just keeps spinning and says "Processing". The console doesn't have any JS errors, am I missing something in the settings ?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jessica,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and I think there's nothing wrong or missed with the configuration/setup. I noticed, however, that there's some sort of "heavy optimization" of JS resources going on - most of them are offloaded to FlyWheel CDN and loaded in footer, probably also minified/combined (but I didn't check this specifically). I believe this might be related as the "getting stuck" effect in this case would most likely be related to JS, directly or indirectly.

That being said, is there any option to disable FlyWheel's CDN for testing purposes and/or disable any resource optimization options on their end?

If you do have such an option, would you please take care of that? If there's no such option for you anywhere in host management panel, would you please get in touch with FlyWheel and ask them if they could do this?

Once that's done, I'd like to test the site again so let me know, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.