Pro-site did not intigrate properly

ok i am using buddypress, membersihip, anti-splog and pro-site.

I have all working properly but when i installed the pro-site i can no longer create sites.

I need help. been trying for 4 days to get this all to work together and it is very close. I will be more then happy to give you what ever access you need.

I am out of ideas and need help getting pro-site set up properly so it works with the other plugins.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

cliffhoelz,

"I have all working properly but when i installed the pro-site i can no longer create sites."

Some more detail here would be great! This is the key if you were able to create sites before installing.

Do you have wildcard domains set up with your host?

Do you have site creation enabled in Your Wordpress Network settings?

How are you creating the sites?

Looking forward to moving forward :slight_smile:

Kimberly

• cliffhoelz
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Kimberly it looks like it is the anti-splog plugin that is causing the problem

i disabled both the pro-site and anti-splog and i was able to create a new site.

i enabled pro-site and i was able to create a site

then i enabled anti-splog and i could not create a site from the front end.

here is the screen shots when the error is happening.

i am using "Are You a Human website" in anti-splog

• cliffhoelz
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

with anti-splog on and the "Are You a Human website" turned of Additional Signup Protection set to none. the sites are created.

if i turn this option back on i can not create a site.

i will try other options and see if it is just that one method or if all of them have a problem.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cliffhoelz,

It clearly seems as though you are progressing through this and we certainly appreciate your feedback and input basically pointing out incompatibilities that will hopefully help members with similar setups avoid..

Thank you for taking the time to post what is causing this grief you were having and making it available for other members to learn from.

Some rep points sent your way.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.