Pro site feature Pay to site Not working

After updating to the latest version of Pro site the "Pay to Site" feature is no longer working.

Sites which were previously expired are now being displayed live to the public.

Sites which PayPal has expired are now showing the following error:

"The example.com page isn’t working
example.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

As a result of this error clients can't log back into their site to reactivate their PayPal subscription.

This needs to be fixed ASAP as I'm loosing revenue. This feature worked perfectly fine before now it does not.

Support access has already been granted

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello northgate,
    Hope you are doing good today.

I am able to replicate this issue on my own site too. I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying the developer so it could be patched up as soon as possible.

I am sorry but I am unable to provide an ETA of when this will be fixed exactly. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates or you will also get notified about this bug fix if you have WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin install and activated.

Meanwhile, you can revert to previous version of plugin to make it work.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• northgate
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I've reverted back to a previous version however this is unacceptable, majority of the plugin updates are filled with bugs (which results in have to revert back to previous versions ) and an ETA of fixes can never be provided.

• northgate
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi

I updated to the latest available version of Prosite and the feature "Pay to Site" is still not working properly.

Sites that have expired are still displayed to the public. I originally posted this issue on Sat Sep 17 2016, and it's now Mon Jun 12 2017

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.