Pro site first payment question

I have pro site and a multisite setup. I want to add a setup fee for the first payment. Is this possible?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @HeartandSoulWebDesign,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I have pro site and a multisite setup. I want to add a setup fee for the first payment. Is this possible?

I don't get exactly from your question what you are trying to achieve but you can use "Pay To Blog" Pro Sites Module from the following path that allows you to completely disable a site both front end and back until paid.

Admin -> Pro Sites -> Modules/Gateways

You will find more information about this plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#usage

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Dev4

I don't think you can have a first payment that is more than the monthly payments with prosites.
    You coukd create a custom button that does this using paypals tools, and place that on a page... The subscripton and initial payment would work, but turning sites on and off would be a manual process..
    Or you could use marketpress,, have them pay for the setup there... And then sign up for the prosites after set up...

Or... Lol
    I seem to be full of or s today

Or
    You could consider splitting your set up cost into the monthly..
    If your set up is 120 and the monthly is 30. Change the monthly to 40 and do set up for free..
    Some will drop out and you loose, but others may stay for years... And you win...

Just a thought

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.