pro site - how to open a pro site?

Hey
I have followed the tutorials of the pro site. But I didn't understand how can I add the right widgets/pages to my main site to give the option to the user to open a pro site. I only saw this option from an existing site that i open for test (like mb.bestpages.com) with the link "upgrade pro" in the admin section.

thanks for the help
Nir

• Ash

Hello @Nir

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Let me know tell you how pro site works. Pro Sites let you protect some feature and make it available for any specific levels and you can get paid for that. One user needs to register in your site and create a subsite. Then he can upgrade his site to a pro site by paying.

So, you will need a register menu and link to the multisite register page.

how can I add the right widgets/pages to my main site to give the option to the user to open a pro site

I am not sure if I understood it well, would you please explain?

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Nir

I hope you are well today.

How can i create the register menu and other details like password and blog name etc. ? isn't it part of the site pro?

No, this is basic wordpress feature, not part of the Pro Site.

if you look at this tutorial what i am looking to understand how to create is at: 1:45
    he calls it : the sign-up process. so i can make a sign-up process?

Which video I should look at? There are 10 videos.

I mean - I don't understand what is the register multi site link you are talking about? I thought that this plugin is taking care of the subscribe process to new users in the front end..

The signup process is default wordpress signup process. In your case, the signup URL is http://bestpages.co.il/wp-signup.php

From Dashboard > Appearances > Menus you need to create a custom link menu called register and link to http://bestpages.co.il/wp-signup.php

After registering a site, the subsite admin will see a Pro Upgrade menu in his dashboard. That is the pro site checkout page where the user will select a level and checkout for payment.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.