Pro-site issues with upfront

I am compiling all the issues I am having with pro-sites and upfront in one place so they can be solved in one go and hopefully soon as this impacts my whole site.

1. The wp-signup.php used to be inside my theme when I was using Layers/Pluto . I t is completely outside my theme now on Upfront/Panino - see store.elanws.com/wp-signup.php

I need it to work inside the theme, the way it was doing previously.

2. When you go to modify a site in Pro-sites (I have given support access so you can check that), the pricing table that comes up just looks bad. I have added CSS that should work. But some of the CSS is just not applying. I used:

div#page .upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content #prosites-checkout-table ul
{margin: 0 !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important;}

div#page .upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul li
{margin: 0 !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important;}

Literally tried everything but the table just won't format.
Same goes for the text over it. The extra spaces/margins just won't go away.

3. When you try to modify your package, is there any way to skip the step that shows manual payment? And the submit button under looks really weird. No idea where that CSS is coming from. So need to fix that as well.

4. I need a way to add links to the top menu but apparently there are no hooks.
Logged in: Show logout
Not logged in: Show register | Login

• Rupok

Hi Erum, hope you had a wonderful day.

1. I can regenerate this on my test site too. So I'm reporting this to our developers as a confirmed bug.

2. Can you please provide your Pro Sites Pricing page so I can try myself to make design work?

3. That can be hidden with Custom CSS. I can work on it too as soon as you provide your Pro Sites Pricing page URL.

4. Are you trying to add those links in Upfront menu? Well, that will be complicated I think. But if you are trying to add these in any regular WordPress theme, you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/baw-login-logout-menu/

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Erum,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

2. When you go to modify a site in Pro-sites (I have given support access so you can check that), the pricing table that comes up just looks bad.

I have added the following CSS in your Global Theme CSS section, and now the Pricing table seems to display properly:

.upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul li {
    	margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

.upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul {
    }

3. When you try to modify your package, is there any way to skip the step that shows manual payment? And the submit button under looks really weird. No idea where that CSS is coming from. So need to fix that as well.

If you only meant to remove the user instructions, you can remove that under Pro Sites > Payment Gateways > Manual Payments > User Instructions. If that's not what you intended, and you only want the submit button to be visible, please add the following CSS in your Global Theme CSS:

#psts-manual-submit {
        float: right;
        padding: 8px 7px 4px 7px;
        border: solid;
    }

#gateways-1 {
    	background: none;
    }

#psts-manual-checkout h2 {
    	display: none;
    }

#psts-manual-checkout #psts-manual-instructions {
    	display: none;
    }

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Erum,

I've added styles to Pro Sites pricing tables -> Styling:

#psts-manual-submit {padding: 20px 30px;}
    #psts-manual-submit:hover {background-color: pink;}

so submit button looks better. Also you can style there buttons in Pricing tables when it comes to colors

Ideally I would want choose plan to directly do what the submit button is doing.

I'm afraid this is not possible without rewriting plugin. Submit button is necessary, so that gateway can process the details accordingly. While processing a manual site, gateway adds the payment details, and any coupon used, type of subscription.
    And when site is activated later, all these details are assigned to Pro site, if the submit button is not processed, it won't add up all the details on activation.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Erum

Another question about the CSS added i.e.

.upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul li {
    }

.upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul {
    }

This has been added to the default style and not specific pro-sites styles. This means it will apply globally throughout the site. So that will affect everything...I was trying to avoid that and trying to add it so it will only affect the pro-sites page.

• Ash

Hello Erum

I have tried to login via support access, but it redirected me to login page again. Do you have any security plugin? If so, could you please temporarily disable that plugin?

The trick is, in every page, body tag has an unique class. You need to find that class for pro site page, and prepend the class in the css selector. For example, if you see the class name abc-xyz, then use the css as :

.abc-xyz .upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul li {
    }

.abc-xyz .upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content ul {
    }

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Nithin

Hi Erum,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have changed the above CSS in your Upfront editor to this:

.upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content #psts-checkout-output ul {
    }

.upfront-output-region-container .title-and-content.upost-data-object-post_data .content #psts-checkout-output ul li {
    }

Now the CSS should be specific to your Pro Sites page only. Please let us know if you still need any further help. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin