pro site link to upgrade page

/mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php

// Show a notice to say that they are logged in as the membership admin user and protection isn't enabled on the front end
echo '<div class="update-nag">' . __("You are logged in as a Membership Admin user, you will therefore see all protected content on this site.", 'membership') . '</div>';

In this message that appears at the top of the admin panel for a non pro-site subsite how do I add a link to the upgrade page that I created?

If I do this

<div style="text-align: justify;">You are logged in as a Membership Admin user, you will therefore see all protected content on this site. Upgrade today.</div>

It opens to a page that tells the subadmin to select which site to upgrade. I want to skip this step and go directly to the price page for the site eg mysite.com/pro-site/?bid=130 for a subsite.

How do I do this?

• aecnu

Greetings Atlanta,

Thank you for the great question!

It opens to a page that tells the subadmin to select which site to upgrade.

From my understanding the sub admin must pick a site so that the upgrade is to be applicably applied to the specific sub site.

If the users has more then one domain - this certainly presents a problem without a doubt and therefore do not know if it should be done or attempted at all.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.