Pro Site membership flow please help

I've been going round and round in circles trying to set this up and I'm quickly going insane :slight_smile: Can someone please explain to me, step by step, how to set this up?

I have Multisite set up with BuddyPress, Pro Site and Membership installed.

I want to offer 2 free Membership types for my main site. A new member will choose the type they want and create a user account. This will set them up so that I can provide access to some member only content on the main site and give them a BuddyPress profile. They will also use this profile to interact on the private bbPress forum I'll have on the main site.

Then, for one of the membership types I want to offer paid upgrades (using Pro Sites). So they can then add a blog/site to their user account. The option to do this should only be visible to one of the membership types - which I assume I can control through a positive rule in Membership - they will see the page with the Pro Sites upgrade options.

In Network Settings -> Registration Settings I have selected User Accounts May Be Registered.

So, the first thing I did was set up Membership on the main site. I have set up the access levels and created 2 subscription plans. My membership pages are setup and I can register a new account. This works fine and creates the user account with the BuddyPress xprofile fields. It does what I need for BuddyPress/bbPress and controls access to the protected content pages.

Then I setup Pro Sites with the paid upgrades I want to offer (the levels offer different plugins and/or themes).

So this is where I'm getting stuck. I want a page that the member can go to, select the Pro Site level they want, pay for it and their account is upgraded so they add on a blog/site to their user account.

How do I set this up?

Thank you!!