Pro Site not activated after PayPal transaction

Even though the PayPal transaction went through, the Pro Site is not activated and is still in "manage" even though the IPN for the transaction is showing successful. See site #616

Support access granted

• Milan

Hello @antKat,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately due to some error with support granting process I can't access your site. My every attempt of accessing your site leads me to error,

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

This is know issue with support granting, Could you please revoke and regrant support access again ?

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• antKat

Well, I think there may be progress on one end but other problems now . . .
    A. I went to create a new test site using the front end checkout page. There is a test coupon TEST16
    B. I was not able to submit the coupon code. Nothing changed. I tried 3 different browsers
    C. I continued with the signup anyway. The site was created, The transaction via PayPal was successful. I received the email confirmations from PayPal regarding the Profile setup AND transaction completed.
    D. The site was activated . . . However, in the Pro Sites admin it only shows the Profile being setup and not the payment received. In fact it shows "last payment" as being tomorrow 1/6/16.

Please check issue with Coupon Code and the issue with regarding the transaction info in history.

• Milan

Hello @antKat,

I hope you are having a good day and sorry for being late here,

Coupon Code and the issue with regarding the transaction info in history.

Can you please create new thread for this issue ? It will help us to keep our communication on track and avoid any delay and confusion for other community member. Once you create new thread for this, one of staff person will soon attend your issue with coupon.

Even though the PayPal transaction went through, the Pro Site is not activated and is still in "manage" even though the IPN for the transaction is showing successful

First of all, thanks for granting support staff access.

I've tried to see logs for site #616 but got error

The requested site does not exist.

It seems to me that you've removed site. is there any other site which I can study to know what went on your site ?. Here I want to include note that on my sandbox site everything is working fine. I've tried to create test sub site with paypal sandbox, site got created, coupon also applied perfectly and backend updated with positive logs. So there could be issue with live paypal. Can you again confirm your IPN is pointing to valid IPN url ?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.