Pro Site Not Creating Blog Upon Signup

I have a user (the first) who is attempting to create a site/payment through Pro Sites 3.5.0.1 (upgraded from the previous version), and it is not working. The flow of what's happening is:

1. User fills out details for new blog, gets message that site is reserved but not yet activated, and that trial begins once site is activated, and at end of activation they'll be upgraded to their chosen plan, and to fill out the payment details.

2. User fills out credit card (Stripe) information, press subscribe, the page reloads but nothing happens. No site is created, but their payment information is processed by Stripe.

Error log shows:

WordPress database error Unknown column 'subscription_id' in 'field list' for query SELECT customer_id, subscription_id FROM wp_pro_sites_stripe_customers WHERE blog_id = 6 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/gravial/page.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), call_user_func_array, ProSites->checkout_output, apply_filters('psts_primary_checkout_table'), call_user_func_array, ProSites_View_Front_Checkout::render_checkout_page, apply_filters('prosites_render_checkout_page'), call_user_func_array, ProSites_View_Front_Gateway::prepend_plan_details, ProSites_View_Front_Gateway::render_notification_information, call_user_func, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::get_existing_user_information, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::get_customer_data, m_wpdb->query

End result: User has user account created, but does not receive a blog activation email and blog is not created. They do receive other emails, such as password recovery.

Note: I just turned on debug mode and have the following errors:

Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560 

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29 

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/admin/wds-core-admin.php on line 245 

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-core/admin/wds-core-admin.php on line 245

I have Wordfence running for caching, and that's the only notable plugin I can think of to mention. It is currently turned off and the problem still persists. Further, when debug_mode is turned on in wp-config, I get these errors when trying to delete a user (the user does get deleted):

Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

* I have enabled support access.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @mdvaldosta,

Hope you're well?

It sounds like maybe the DB table wasn't created properly during update.

I can't access your Dashboard as I receive an invalid token, could you revoke access and then grant it again as that usually fixes the token issue.

If you are familiar with phpmyadmin,

Could you try creating the table or adding the missing column.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS wp_pro_sites_stripe_customers (
    		  blog_id bigint(20) NOT NULL,
    			customer_id char(20) NOT NULL,
    			subscription_id char(22) NOT NULL,
    			PRIMARY KEY  (blog_id),
    			UNIQUE KEY ix_subscription_id (subscription_id)
    		) DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Thanks

• mdvaldosta
    • Flash Drive

The table was missing that column, perhaps the 3.5 update missed that table? I dunno. Either way, it works now, customers can sign up via Stripe now. The other errors still persist, though, but I haven't noticed what's broken in terms of usability. I'm still concerned about this (including a Pro Sites error):

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/gravial/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Also, now all the statistics are off. It seems it's counting the failed and deleted subscribers. I've also refreshed the support access as you requested.

• mdvaldosta
    • Flash Drive

I am at my wit's end. Sites are no longer being created again. What I've done:

1. Deactivate all plugins except for Pro Sites.
    2. Switch to the default 2015 theme.

I get no errors now, except for those posted in the last reply that appear in the admin area, but are not displayed (sent to debug log). Users are created, but blogs are not. Upon submitting the Stripe payment, the credit card details are successfully logged by Stripe but the blog is not created and the "reserved but not yet activated" message remains.

I need someone from support to log in and look at this. Access has been granted since yesterday.

• mdvaldosta
    • Flash Drive

I can't seem to find the button to edit my previous post, so here's another...

THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE COUPONS. Any coupon with a % off (instead of a flat dollar amount) gets calculated incorrectly. For example, 90% off a $4.95/mo package results in this:

Request body:

amount_off: "3595.5"
        duration: "forever"
        currency: "USD"
        max_redemptions: "1"

Response body:
    ` error:
    type: "invalid_request_error"
    param: "amount_off"`

So, this is the problem. It's a shame I had to spend so much time figuring this out. I never got a single support staff login. Not one. When will this be fixed?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @mdvaldosta,

Thank you for your patience here.

I hope you don't mind me chiming in here.

THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE COUPONS. Any coupon with a % off (instead of a flat dollar amount) gets calculated incorrectly. For example, 90% off a $4.95/mo package results in this:

Request body:

It seems working fine on my test site as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Or do you mean the calculated amount displays fine on Pro Sites page but not in Request body?

If yes then could you please tell me where are you checking the Request body? In Browser console?

Please share screenshot of it.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @ mdvaldosta,

Extremely sorry for the delay here.

I have notified the plugin developer to get his valuable reply regarding this.

He will reply here ASAP.

The coupons are calculated properly when displayed to the user; however, the Stripe.com gateway is reporting the request and response body that I posted. Because of this, the payment fails.

Could you please share the screenshot of the request and response body that you are getting?

Regards,
    Vinod Davli

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.