Pro Site Plugin - Can I launch Wordpress clones?

At the moment I have a Wordpress installation that I copy each time for new clients, it's just like a blueprint of a Wordpress site. My clients are Automotive Dealers and manage their vehicle stock from custom post types. I want to start using multi sites to programatically sign up new clients and generate this Wordpress installation, is this what Pro Site is for?

• Dimitris

Hey there Nick,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

The Pro Sites plugin can be handy in case you want to automate and monetize the user experience for your clients.
    They should be able then to buy and create their own subsite in your multisite environment. This can be integrated with Domain Mapping plugin so subsites can be mapped to other domains and New Blog Templates which can be used to create subsite presets which pre-defined sets of theme, plugins and media.

Another workaround for you, and not your clients, could be the Cloner plugin which offers an easy way to clone main site or any subsite into a fresh new subsite.

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.