Pro-site price table page not displaying correctly on Upfront

Hi,

I have been using the Pro Sites plug-in with the default WP twenty-seventeen theme and that works fine. I have tried to use some of the Upfront themes (both Gilly and Spirit) and when I go to the Pro Site pricing tables page (the page called "Pro Sites" ), the pricing table is not displayed correctly (see uploaded screenshot using the Spirit theme). I am very new at using Upfront so I may just be making a rookie mistake. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Don,

Hope you're well?

You're not making a rookie mistake, you'll be pleased to hear. Unfortunately, there are a few compatibility issues with Upfront & Pro-sites plugin I'm afraid. I can't give any ETA on when this will likely be fixed at this time, you will probably have other issues too which you haven't noticed yet either.

For now, I can only advise using a different theme if you wish to use Upfront, unfortunately. Upfront also has issues with BuddyPress too, so you might also take that into consideration, the BP issues I think will be next on the agenda, but I can't give any ETA at this time.

Hope this helps & Apologies for the inconvenience.

• don
    • New Recruit

Hi Vaughan,

Thank you for the clarification. I will stick to a different theme for the time being. Hopefully the issues with Upfront will be resolved soon, as I am a big fan of it already, and would love to get to use it on my website!

Thanks,
    Don

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.