Pro site setting can not save

Hi,
I manually migrate this site from the older site.

In Pro Sites Modules, I'm trying to save the setting, but it will show this error " Are you sure you want to do this? "

P.S: Only "Modules", others feature is normal.

• Sajid

Hello leoventans,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could replicate this issue on your site, but its working fine for me. So there must be something wrong on your setup.

As you said, its migrated from older site. Was this working on old site ?

Also, did you checked for plugin/theme conflict ? If no then please make a plugin and theme conflict test as described in our getting support manual.

If its not a conflict, then please send in FTP and WordPress admin details directly via our secure contact form so I could further investigate this issue.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Sajid

Hello leoventans,

Thanks for sending in updated FTP details. I found the culprit during my first troubleshooting. Its causing this issue because of your current active theme, thegem. I tried to figure out what exactly causing this issue but could not single out the file/code.

First of all, make sure you are on latest version of the theme. If yes, then please contact the theme author for further assistance.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.