Pro Site status removed after payment

Pro Site status removed after payment. History log reports:
"User creating new subscription via PayPal Express: Subscription created"
"Pro Site status has been withdrawn."
Please note the payment does go through.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi ibsolutions@gmx.com,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I had a look at your sites and noticed that Pro Sites status for all of them starts with Permanent pro site status that was manually assigned.

Can you explain a bit more the process you did here, did you register sites as regular WP sites from backend or you used Pro Sites page to register those sites?

After the site was created did you manually assign permanent Pro Site status and later on tried paying for it from Pro Sites page?

Also, is it ok if we set our sandbox gateway details to perform couple of tests on your site?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• ibsolutions@gmx.com

yes you can set the sandbow.

the accounts were created automatically when client manually created an account via sign up page.

one of those accounts were created by me its called tobetested and i created that the same as clients create accounts through the sign up page, it also turned itself to a non assigned account.

one or two of the accounts i manually set to pro because i could see that they became non pro.

Kind regards

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi ibsolutions@gmx.com,

Thanks, I did some tests on your installation with the same payment details I use on my test installation but I was getting different results after payment.

On your site the Pro Sites status of new subsite starts with these two:

Pro Site status expiration permanently extended.
    Manual extension email sent to shop@yourdomain.com

The thing is that these two shouldn't be there in the first place and even the email is wrong, when you manually extend the pro site status it should send an email to subsite admin, not the above mentioned email.

None of these issues are happening on my end and it looks like this is specific to your installation.
    What I did notice is that there are couple of console errors on checkout page and it's quite possible that these are interfering with Pro Sites functionality.

There are also console errors on Pro Sites Statistics page and these are probably breaking scripts needed to build the stats table.

Debugging this would require full conflict test in order to figure out where the issue is coming from.
    This means, clearing and disabling all caching, disabling any rules added by security plugins and then disabling all your plugins and switching to default WP theme.

If the issue is gone after that then you can start enabling them one by one until you see the issue again and once the cause is pinpointed we can debug it further.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• ibsolutions@gmx.com

From my limited knowkedge base all i can think of to do in order to test all this is disable all the plugins, create a site, see if it turns to non pro, if it doesnt make another account with another thing actiated and so on until i find whats switching the sites from pro to non decided type.

but you used an error checker to find errors. can I use this error syste to find the problem easier than repeatedly creating accounts and if so how do i use it?

Thanks again

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi ibsolutions@gmx.com,

As I mentioned above the first thing I noticed is these two values in Pro Sites status for the new site:

Pro Site status expiration permanently extended.
    Manual extension email sent to shop@yourdomain.com

That shouldn't be there, so once you have disabled all your plugins and switched to default WP theme you can set a sandbox account and register a new site after that and check if those two values are still there for your newly registered site.

but you used an error checker to find errors. can I use this error syste to find the problem easier than repeatedly creating accounts and if so how do i use it?
    I didn't use any special error checker, I just activated Chrome console while registering new site and when checking statistics page.

You can open Chrome console by pressing Cmd+Option+J on Mac or Ctrl+Shift+J on Windows and keep an eye on any red colored errors that show up in there, there shouldn't be any when your plugins are deactivated.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.