Pro Site still suspended after received payment

A payment for a pro site was received and recorded in the plugin, and still a Pro Site status has been withdrawn. And an Expired email sent to the client (and the site is suspended).

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi there ido ,

I had a look at blog id 18:
    yoursite.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts&bid=18&locale=en

From the logs it seems that IPN was not sent from PayPal. The date that was expected to receive the ipn was 9nth of October. However I see no activity in the History. Last payment recorded was on 9nth of September. That site was Expired on the 11th of October, 2 days after expire date (9nth Oct).

Can you confirm that there was a payment received in your PayPal account for this site (blog id 8)?

Thanks!
    Kind regards!

• Panos
    • SLS

I forgot to mention that I have added 2 custom mu-plugins in your wp-content/mu-plugins folder in order to help debugging.

First one is :wp-locale-filter.php, which helps to switch language when locale is set in the url. This doesn't affect your site at all. It switches the language only if that var is set in query string.

Second one is: ps-paypal-log.php, which creates a log file ps-paypal.log in the mu-plugins folder.

You can delete those at any time you wish.

Cheers!

• ido
      • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Panos,
      Thanks for your replay,

Yes, payment was received on October 9, and it is shown on Pro-sites.

In Pic-1, in Subscription information you can see “Last payment 9 October 2018”
      And on the same Pro=site page (on top) you’ll see privileges expired on the same day.

In the log, on the same page, (see pic-2) we have what you’ve described and nothing about the payment.
      But as you can see the payment was received and recognized by Pro-site.

Cheers.

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi ido ,

Really sorry for not getting back to you here.

Thanks for sending those screenshots!

So there is a payment on 9th of Sep but no payment for Octomber. All that the History shows for Octomber is Pro Site status has been withdrawn..

On 4th November there was a cancellation notification. This is not visible in the History, but you can see it from the log file that the mu-plugin I installed created. You can open file wp-content/mu-plugins/ps-paypal.log and scroll to line 96.

Since there is nothing in history for Octomber, I assume that no IPN was sent from PayPal for Octomber, or none related to successfull payments. You can check if you did receive a payment on that month from your PayPal's dashboard. Login to PayPal and from the Summary page click on the More link :

From the page the loads, you can search by payer's email and set date range :

You can find the payer's email from the log file, on line 114.

Please let us know if you did receive a payment on that month.

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.