Pro Site Subscriptions not renewing each month

Hello,

I am using Pro Sites with the Stripe payment gateway activated. I had my first of several sites come up for renewal this morning (first payment was made and account was created on July 28).

I received the payment from Stripe. However the website has been deactivated. I have setup the webhook in Stripe. I have several other accounts that are set to renew in the next few days and I need them to continue to be active and not go down.

How can I resolve this issue? I have attached a screenshot of the Pro Sites Admin screen for this account if it helps.

Thanks,

Chris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Christoper,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

As far as I can see, it seems that you’re still using an older version of Pro Sites plugin. The issues you’re referring to should have been addressed with latest releases so could you please update your plugin to a current version?

Let me know please if it helped!

Cheers,

Adam

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @adam Czajczyk,

Thanks for your response. I have updated the plugin to the latest version, we’ll see if that works.

Will this create a fix for users who have already signed up and created their subscriptions through Stripe? I checked the changelog when you released the update yesterday and didn’t see anything in there that applied to my issue.

Thanks,

Chris

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @adam Czajczyk,

I updated the plugin as you suggested. I had another client charged for their site today, but their site did not renew, and they were sent the expiration notice.

For now, I have manually extended their subscription for another 30 days. Is this going to continue to be the case for other sites that have created subscriptions prior to this recent plugin update? I have about 20 clients on this Stipe payment gateway the will all be scheduled to renew in the next couple weeks.

Thanks,

Chris

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hello Again @adam Czajczyk,

I still have users who’s accounts are coming up for renewal and their Stripe payments are going through, but then their sites are expiring. The latest example of this is site 2440. I have granted Support access so you are able to take a look and see the ProSite notifications for yourself: http://myfitbodybiz.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts&bid=2440

I’d like to get this resolved asap since my clients do not enjoy getting charged and then getting notice that their sites have expired.

Thanks,

Chris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your feedback. According to the plugin’s changelog this issues has been addressed with the latest release however it’s possible that there’s some kind of site specific issue. I’m calling the developers to take a look on this since indeed it looks like the Stripe notification has been properly delivered, yet the extension had to be done manually.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information and updates and I hopefully it will be soon solved.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Christopher
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey @adam Czajczyk,

Not sure if this is relevant, but it may be worth mentioning that another support rep @michael Bissett had previously added a patch to the Pro Site plugin on this install to temporarily fix another bug while we waited for the plugin update. Here is the thread on it: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/user-unable-to-sign-up-for-3-or-12-month-pro-site-subscriptions

When I went to update the plugin this time, I was unable to do the auto-update from within WP Admin, (the old plugin could not be removed). So, I had to manually update the latest Pro Sites plugin via SFTP.

Hope this helps.

Chris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Chris!

Thanks for sharing this info with me. As for Michael’s fix, the developers are already aware of it. In addition I’ve forwarded your latest “update” issue to them and added it to the report. I’m sorry for the delay here as our development team has been quite overloaded with task recently, mostly due to a lot of important new releases that we made public today but hopefully they’ll be able to speed up things a bit from now on.

Thanks for your feedback and patience!

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.