Pro Site Table

Hi,

I have 2 questions re Pro Site pricing table:

1- Is is possible to change the style of the table to match my themes style?

2- When clicking on the ' No thank you, I will continue with a basic site for now ' it doesn't redirect to the admin page, but instead, it redirects to the same page (i.e. the pricing table page!)

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Eddy,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your questions!

1- Is is possible to change the style of the table to match my themes style?

Some basic "look&feel" options can be set on "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Pricing Tables -> Styling" page. In case those were not enough you will want to use additional/custom CSS rules which you may also add to the "Custom CSS" box at the bottom of the same page.

2- When clicking on the ' No thank you, I will continue with a basic site for now ' it doesn't redirect to the admin page, but instead, it redirects to the same page (i.e. the pricing table page!)

After you click "No thank you, I will continue with a basic site for now" the same signup form should appear so you could create that site. There's no difference in a signup process except the payment step is omitted and the site that's created as a result is the most basic one (not including any of a Pro Site - premium - features). If this does work that way for you, it means that it's working as expected.

In case you needed any further help with this, let me know please and I'll be happy to assist.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Eddy

Hi Adam,

regarding problem number 2, what's happening is that I already have a test blog created a while ago before I activated Pro Sites, and so now when I want to login to that site, right after I enter the login credentials (username and password on the wp-login page) instead of being redirected to the admin page (dashboard) I get redirected to the pricing table page, and then if I click ' No thank you... ' I still don't get to the admin page but the pricing table page refreshes and reopens! So in other words, I'm unable to access my admin page.

Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Eddy!

Thank you for this additional explanation.

The "No thank you..." link is not a link for "skipping" Pro Sites sign up but for registering a free site (as opposed to the paid/premium sites described in pricing tables). Therefore, clicking on that link will not take you to the admin dashboard but instead will let you register new (free) site. If this seems confusing to you you may change that text on "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General" page -> "Free Level" option -> "Message" text field.

The second issue is that when you try to access a site that was created before you installed Pro Sites you're taking to a Pro Sites checkout page (pricing tables). First, please login to your Multisite as a super admin and try following steps:

- go to "Network Admin -> Sites -> All sites" page
    - find that site on a list
    - see if there's "Manage" label next to it in a "Pro Site" column or if there's a name of a "Pro Site" level

If there's a Pro Site level name either

- click on it and remove "Pro Sites" status
    or
    - click on it and extend Pro Sites status
    or
    - go to "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General" page and make sure that the "Force redirect on Expiration" option is disabled (checkbox is not marked).

If this is not a case, would you mind me taking a closer look at your setup? To do so, I'd need to access your site using "support access" feature of our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. You may grant me a support access following this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Eddy

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your reply.
      I have tried the suggestions you mentioned but nothing seemed to work. Anyway, here's what I want to achieve:

1- I want to activate Pro Sites on my network in a way when users want to sign up for a blog on my network see 2 pricing tables: one Free account and a second Pro account side by side. I want to get rid of the 'payment period' table that's on the left side and instead have the payment periods (monthly, quarterly and yearly) all show on top of the Pro account table where the user has the option to choose one of them.

2- I want the Free account pricing table not to show the "$0.00 every month" and "Take advantage of extra savings by paying in advance" texts, so it only shows instead the word "Free" with of course the available features that come with the Free account.

3- I want to change the text of the buttons in both pricing tables to show something other than ' Choose Plan '.

4- I want the payment step to be skipped when users choose the Free plan. (When I choose a free plan now, I get the following:

"Activate your site
      Your site (site.mynetwork.com) has been reserved but is not yet activated.

Once payment information has been verified your trial period will begin. When your trial ends you will be automatically upgraded to your chosen plan. Your reservation only last for 48 hours upon which your site name will become available again.

Please use the form below to setup your payment information.")

All this is unnecessary for the free plan since there will be no payment information nor a trial period.

5- I know that the Pro Sites page overrides the wp-signup page, but is there a way to change that? I want the users who choose the Free plan get redirected to my original wp-signup page.

6- For Pro account subscribers, how do we verify the payment information they submitted? If that can't be done, is there a way to activate their account immediately without the reservation step? If so, can we change the 'reservation' button text to something else?

Thank you.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Eddy,

Granting support access as Adam asked above would help with check the issue number 2 you reported previously.

About the other questions:

1- I want to activate Pro Sites on my network in a way when users want to sign up for a blog on my network see 2 pricing tables: one Free account and a second Pro account side by side. I want to get rid of the 'payment period' table that's on the left side and instead have the payment periods (monthly, quarterly and yearly) all show on top of the Pro account table where the user has the option to choose one of them.

Free plans don't have own pricing tables and to make it work this way you would need to do bit of "hacking", you can find more info about it here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-do-you-show-a-free-pricing-table-like-on-edublog

2- I want the Free account pricing table not to show the "$0.00 every month" and "Take advantage of extra savings by paying in advance" texts, so it only shows instead the word "Free" with of course the available features that come with the Free account.

This would also require a workaround, you can use this CSS to hide the price and text completely:

.psts-level-1 .level-summary.price_1 {
        display: none;
    }

.psts-level-1 .price > div {
        display: none;
    }

And then add this as mu-plugin to add FREE text:

<?php
    function add_free_table() { ?>
    	<script>
    		jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
    			jQuery( &quot;.psts-level-1 .price&quot; ).append( &quot;<span>Free</span>&quot; );
    		});
    	</script>
    <?php
    }
    add_action('wp_footer', 'add_free_table');
    ?>

3- I want to change the text of the buttons in both pricing tables to show something other than ' Choose Plan '.

This text is included in translation files so you can either use those or translate it using our Ultimate Branding plugin and its text change module.

4- I want the payment step to be skipped when users choose the Free plan. (When I choose a free plan now,

Free message should be different, we can check this once access is granted, with free level it should show like this:

5- I know that the Pro Sites page overrides the wp-signup page, but is there a way to change that? I want the users who choose the Free plan get redirected to my original wp-signup page.

Unfortunately there's no quick workaround for that and to make it work that way you would need to custom develop it.

6- For Pro account subscribers, how do we verify the payment information they submitted? If that can't be done, is there a way to activate their account immediately without the reservation step? If so, can we change the 'reservation' button text to something else?

Can you give us some more info about what are you looking to accomplish here, which payment information are you looking to verify, what gateway are you using?
    "Reserve your site" is included in translation files as well so you can question #3 above for changing that.

Note: Please open new thread for questions that are not closely related as it help us keep better track of everything and ensures we don't miss any of the questions, good example would be last question here.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.