Pro Site Templates Free & Pro

Is there a way to offer my pro clients access to the standard free templates as well as the pro? At the moment only Pro displays when you are a paying client?

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Warren Manuel,
    I hope you are having a great day!

Are you using the New Blog Templates plugin along with the Pro Sites here?

I am not sure what you mean, your users should be able to choose a template before choosing a Pro sites level, can you please share some more details over your setup?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
    Denitsa

• Warren Manuel
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey Denitsa,

So I have a the option active that on signup, they granted access to a 7 day trial of Pro sites, so the paid option.

The problem is, why when they in the trial or pro, can they only see those templates? Why are they not able to see all the standard options as well? (in case they prefer a simple template) and not just the one's I've marked as Pro Templates?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Warren Manuel,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

If I understand correctly, you are using the Premium Themes Module of Pro Sites plugin and managed themes from Pro Sites -> Premium Themes.

If yes, then you have to select at least a minimum level under what members can use these templates.

In case, you want to make one free, then, you can simply Network Enable those themes. This way, any one with any membership level could use those themes along with premium ones.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance and enable support staff access so I could take a closer look.

To grant access go to Dashboard -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.