Pro Site Trial Question

If I set the trial for 7 days then what will happened after 7 days, it will be downgraded, right?

if user upload file of 1gb then what will happened if his account will be downgraded into 100mb? Is the file will be deleted?

Then if he set domain during the trial what will happened to the domain mapping?

James Morris

Hello Vyse,

I hope you are well today.

If I set the trial for 7 days then what will happened after 7 days, it will be downgraded, right?

As noted in the default trial notification in Pro Sites:

Your DAYS day trial begins once you click "Subscribe" below. We perform a $1 pre-authorization to ensure your credit card is valid, but we won't actually charge your card until the end of your trial. If you don't cancel by day DAYS, your card will be charged for the subscription amount shown above. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

In other words, if the user does not cancel during the trial, they will be charged for the level at which they have a trial for.

if user upload file of 1gb then what will happened if his account will be downgraded into 100mb? Is the file will be deleted?

The file will remain, but they will have exceeded their space limit and will not be able to upload anymore files.

Then if he set domain during the trial what will happened to the domain mapping?

The current premium theme will be switched to default and plugins will be deactivated. Same for when they change their level down or up, associated themes/plugins will be autoactivated/deactived. This includes Domain Mapping if part of a Pro Site level. If you are using the subdomain model (instead of the Domain Mapping plugin) the subdomain will remain.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris