pro site upgrade now is working with superadmin role only

Hi there,
I am using pro sites plugin to provide accessability to new registered and new site owner users to upgrade there sites through pro sites funcionality. This was working previously with the role of administrator, now it is working with the role of superadmin only. And we can't give superadmin role to users. Please suggest a way.

Thanks!!

• visionorigin
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi I still have the same problem... I deactivated all the plugins and checked the new signup, stilll it was showing you are not an administrator of the site.

And now when I have installed your given plugin link, it is not making new registered site a pro site if I am doing this registration process form front end. But if I add site from backend. Only then It works. Please let me know if you can help? I already given access to support people, if needed you can access and see into the matter.

Thanks!!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi there

Thanks for the information. If you sent the login info to other staffs, I don't have acces to it. Normally we delete the information after fixing that you provide.

Would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?

Alternatively, send me login details.

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi there

I have just tested, created a new site as ashtest and paid $0 from paypal, got a pro sites level - Freemium. And I am able to access the ashtest site admin from my new account and also from network admin account that you sent. So, I don't see any issue here.

Would you please advice if I misunderstood?

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.